Full course description
Synchronous Meeting Dates
- April 5, 2021 Orientation (1PM-1:30 PM EST)
- April 8, 2021 The Digital Twin: Its Role Within a Business Environment (1PM – 2PM EST)
Course Learning Goals:
- Clarify concepts of the Digital Twin and how it fits within your Digital Transformation journey.
- Promote the Digital Twin concept and its role within the engineering environment.
- Effectively communicate with management and practitioners within your organization to collaboratively incorporate the digital twin into your Digital Transformation plan.
About This Course
Further your understanding of Systems Modeling and Simulation over 1 week in this 4-hour online course exclusively tailored for executives which presents overview of the Digital Twin. A blend of asynchronous delivery with one live discussion session provides executives the needed flexibility paired with valuable discussion with instructors and fellow learners. The time commitment to review the material asynchronously is approximately three hours, and one synchronous meeting is scheduled for this one-week course.
For more information, please go to https://simcenter.osu.edu/systems-modeling-simulation-education-program-overview.