Full course description
Synchronous Meeting Dates
- March 22, 2021 Orientation (1PM-1:30 PM EST)
- March 25, 2021 MBSE: A High-level View for Newcomers (1PM – 2PM EST)
Course Learning Goals:
- Engage in productive discussion with management and practitioners to discuss how Model-Bases Systems Engineering (MBSE) can support a digital transformation vision.
- Leverage requests coming from management and practitioners within your organization to support planning a successful MBD, MBE and MBSE journey.
About This Course
Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) is a critical component of any Digital Transformation journey. Continue developing your understanding of Systems Modeling and Simulation with a foundational introduction of MBSE concepts over 1 week in this 3-hour online course exclusively tailored for executives. A blend of asynchronous delivery with one live discussion session provides executives the needed flexibility paired with valuable discussion with instructors and fellow learners. The time commitment to review the material asynchronously is approximately two hours, and one synchronous meeting is scheduled for this one-week course.
This course is a prerequisite for an additional course in this series:
- SMS Enhanced for Executives (The Digital Twin: It’s Role within a Business Environment)
For more information, please go to https://simcenter.osu.edu/systems-modeling-simulation-education-program-overview.