Full course description
Synchronous Meeting Dates
- June 7, 2021 Orientation (1:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST)
- June 10, 2021 MBSE: Existing and Emerging Standards and Deployment Challenges (1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST)
- June 17, 2021 The Digital Twin: Capabilities & Methodologies and Maturity Levels (1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST)
Course Learning Goals
- Identify critical existing and emerging standards necessary for successful digital transformation deployment.
- Recognize the potential deployment challenges for and how to overcome them.
- Identify the challenges in implementing digital twin methodologies and capabilities.
- Explain the different maturity levels for the digital twin and their significance.
- Recognize the requirements to achieve each level of digital twin maturity.
About This Course
Further your understanding of Systems Modeling and Simulation over 2 weeks in this 10.5-hour online course exclusively tailored for Practitioners which presents overview of the systems V diagram and the Digital Twin. A blend of asynchronous delivery with weekly live discussion sessions provides Practitioners the needed flexibility paired with valuable discussion with instructors and fellow learners. Weekly time commitment to review the material asynchronously is approximately 4-5 hours, and one synchronous meeting is scheduled for each week of the course.
For more information, please go to https://simcenter.osu.edu/systems-modeling-simulation-education-program-overview.