Full course description
Synchronous Meeting Dates
- April 26, 2021 Orientation (3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST)
- April 29, 2021 The SE “V” and MBSE: The Role of Existing and Emerging Standards (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST)
- May 6, 2021 The Digital Twin: Its Role and Maturity Levels (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST)
Course Learning Goals
- Describe the systems engineering “V” and explain its implications.
- Identify critical, existing, and emerging standards necessary for successful digital transformation deployment.
- Detail the different maturity levels for the digital twin.
- Recognize the necessary requirements to achieve each level of digital twin maturity.
- Accurately define and appropriately apply a digital twin framework within your organization.
About This Course
Further your understanding of Systems Modeling and Simulation over 2 weeks in this 11-hour online course exclusively tailored for managers which presents overview of the systems V diagram and the Digital Twin. A blend of asynchronous delivery with weekly live discussion sessions provides managers the needed flexibility paired with valuable discussion with instructors and fellow learners. Weekly time commitment to review the material asynchronously is approximately 4-5 hours, and one synchronous meeting is scheduled for each week of the course.
For more information, please go to https://simcenter.osu.edu/systems-modeling-simulation-education-program-overview.