Full course description
The Remote Pilot Exam Prep Training course is a workforce development program designed for individuals who want to either earn their FAA Remote Pilot Certificate or simply gain new knowledge in order to operate their small unmanned aerial vehicle (sUAS) with more confidence. This course will prepare participants to take the FAA Remote Pilot written test.
- Remote Pilot Certification and Regulations
- Weather and Forecasts
- sUAS Loading and Performance
- Airport Operations and Emergency Procedures
- Physiological Factors and Aeronautical Decision Making
- During registration, students provide a date that they would like to begin the course.
- Allow 1-2 business days after registering for activation of your OSU username before course access can be made available.
- All course materials and lecture videos are recorded and available to you online, 24/7 through the university's Learning Management System called - Scarlet.
- Students have access to the course for a period of (21) consecutive calendar days.